Wednesday 8 December 2010

Other Ways of Advertising My Film

As a publicity campaign it is important that I am able to represent and advertise my film in many different ways and in many different locations. Advertisements on the side of buses are quite popular in doing this as they move around a lot and therefore the amount of people who view these adverts are informed of upcoming or new films, products or services.

It is also important that I am able to show that my film publicity campaign can be represented in this format also. Therefore below, I have edited images to show what possible advertisements for midnight massacre 2 could look like in terms of bus advertisements. In order to create this, I used the image editing programme named Corel. I have also included images from our film poster and also magazine in the advertisement in order to create a link between them.

Below I have included the images:

No comments:

Post a Comment